Senin, 20 Juli 2009

Painful by kisses - the curse of..




















ini adalah band indie dari BALI yg paling gw senengi..
gw kagum ama band ini..
ttp support indie kawan..
ini dia profile dari band mereka : Painful By Kisses

ini beberapa lagu dari mereka :

BREAK THE SILENCE
I HOPE EVERYTHING GOING BACK NORMAL
SELF CONTROL
MY GUARDIAN ANGEL
WISH OF LONELY MAN (ini lagu paling the greatest indie song ever!!!)
I WANT TO RUNAWAY BUT MY HEART SAYING NO!!
YOUR FRIEND CAN BE ENEMY
SESAL YANG TERSISA
BROTHER AGAINTS BROTHER
SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH
WISH OF LONELY MAN (Acoustic)
I WANT TO RUNAWAY BUT MY HEART SAYING NO!!(Acoustic)

untuk download album nya bisa download disini
pass : aikz666
keep wraaakkzz brother!!

11 komentar:

  1. bgus banget kak,,lyric yg "wish of lonely man" ad g Kak??

    BalasHapus
  2. Lirik "wish of lonelyman" yw??
    sabar yw..
    ntr saya ketikin...
    jadi tinggal donlod aja,,okehhh..

    BalasHapus
  3. lirik lagu wish of a lonely man'nya mana???

    BalasHapus
  4. kalo yg your friend can be your enemy ada ga lirik ny??

    BalasHapus
  5. kasi liriknya donk...................

    BalasHapus
  6. WISH of A LONELY MAN

    i try to pass this grave yard to see you again
    it’s been six years past through my live without you by my side
    the day you die
    and leave me forever
    it feels
    like it happened yesterday
    all those bad memories
    just…
    still stick inside of me
    being a dark shadow that always snares me with endless guides me to end my life
    that’s always limp and fragile without you
    here i am, in front of your broken grave with a gun in my right hand prepare to finish
    all this guilty feelings
    Please dont’t leave me alone
    i’am so desperate and broken
    the only thing that appears in my head
    just a suicide way
    this gun fully loaded
    just like they wish for me
    a wish that’s gonna make me see you again
    in heaven… ^_^

    BalasHapus
  7. knapa yaa stiap konnser PBK tetep aja rusuh
    gua sebagai PBK lovers menanyakan gt . . .!!!

    BalasHapus
  8. kalo itu gw kurang tw nih..
    tp kalo dri mnrut gw sih ada oknum2 trtntu..

    BalasHapus
  9. wish of a lonely man....'
    cord'a apa ajahhhhhhh
    dari mna maen'a....????

    BalasHapus
  10. ad gx lirik self control'a???
    tlg ya

    BalasHapus
  11. kasiaN bgt nasibmu nak... he...

    BalasHapus